We Revolutionize Supply Chains to Make Them both Profitable and Sustainable
Blub about this section will be talking about vertical supply chains and why they are important. Blub about this section will be talking about vertical supply chains and why they are important. Blub about this section will be talking about vertical supply chains and why they are important.
- Contract with NGOs to identify opportunities
- Work with NGOs, cooperatives, and small businesses to establish internationally competitive product chains
- Invest in promising, impactful opportunities for export oriented goods production
- Identify a new solution, model, or product
- Analyze market potential
- Innovate supply chain efficiencies
- Implement the solution across the supply chain
- Verify we’re meeting our goals
- Optimize our design to maximize both sustainability and profits
- Sell our product to individuals, corporations, or buyers
Transparency is critical for two reasons:
First, vertically integrated supply chains cannot exist without hyper-transparency
Second, one of our chief goal to pressure other firms to adopt our method of doing business. This is how we can change the world. Part of our mission is telling other companies exactly how we accomplish what we do.
Why is transparency good for business?
Supply chain transparency allows businesses to identify, capitalize, and expand innovative ground-up solutions that may not lost to intermediaries.
Transparency ensures that everyone–regardless of their station–respects equal standards of dignity, human rights, and labor conditions.
Transparency builds consumer confidence. They know what your making, how your making it, and why you’re making it.